A:  Yes. For an administrative complaint based on immorality, you can initiate the filing of administrative case before any of these tribunals:  the Philippines Regulations Commission, Civil Service Commission, and the Department of Education. These tribunals have concurrent jurisdiction over administrative complaint of immorality.  Meaning, you can choose where to file but the moment the case is filed in one tribunal it acquires jurisdiction over the case to the exclusion of the others. The complaint need not be in writing and under oath. The technical rules of procedure and evidence observed in regular courts, are not strictly followed in the administrative tribunals.